If you’re the Customer Relations and Office Manager we’re looking for…
You’ll be a dynamic, positive, decisive team player who is passionate about small business. You will be a self-motivated worker who looks forward to showing up at our office. You will take ownership of your job, which is reflected through thorough follow up on outstanding projects/tasks. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself! You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
We are an established, small and quickly growing digital training and consulting company located in Columbus, Ohio looking for a new team member to join us on a permanent, part-time basis.
We receive phone and email inquiries about our services every day and an important part of this position is following up with prospects who might otherwise fall through the cracks. (Because we’re growing fast!)
Important to note:
- None of our team members works more than 30 to 35 hours per week–including management.
- We do not currently provide health benefits.
The Customer Relations and Office Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Social media management of defined company accounts
- Learn and utilize multiple 3rd party software tools that are commonly used in customer relationship management, online marketing, and project management
- Update and manage files in Google Drive and support a paper-free workplace
- Responding to and following up with inbound inquiries with detailed information about our services, pricing, and scheduling. By phone and email. (No cold calling.)
- Serve as backup for editing and publishing to WordPress websites (Training provided)
- Tracking budgets and expenses
- Engage in ongoing professional development
- Work collaboratively with other team members. Schedule to team member calendars.
- Development and documentation of company processes, policies, and procedures
- Tracking and reporting time for billable and non-billable tasks
This position calls for strong computer and internet research skills. It also calls for task flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as clients and vendors.
- Strong verbal and written skills, professional phone etiquette
- 2 year degree or some college
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs or the Google Apps Suite
- Accurate and efficient typing skills, writing and editing skills
- Strong experience with Facebook
- An interest in learning WordPress
- laptop computer
- reliable transportation
Not Required But Nice To Have:
- Social media marketing experience
- Public relations, hospitality, or sales experience
- Office management experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
$16.00/hour plus monthly bonus of approximately $400 to $1,000
20 to 25 hours per week at office in Bexley or Upper Arlington, Monday through Friday, 4 to 5 hours per day
Flexible start time between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM
If this position with our team sounds like a good fit for you, then please complete an online application by Monday, February 11th.