Use this airbnb coupon code to get $40 travel credit your first trip. It’s on me. Click HERE to get your airbnb coupon code directly from airbnb.
Airbnb coupon code
I always use Airbnb when I travel– for business or when I just want to get away for a few days. Airbnb is the best way to rent unique, local accommodations on any travel budget. I provide WordPress training across the country and have had countless good experiences with Airbnb. I will never stay in a hotel again.
Here are some travel trips for Airbnb:
1. Use the “reviews” search bar. While looking at a listing, have you noticed the little search bar right above the reviews? I always search “bed” to read what people have said about the bed since a good night of sleep is important. Or if I know the host has a dog, I search “dog” to see if people mention having any issues with the dog during their stay. The same goes for “noise.” It’s a great tool to help make sure the listing is exactly what you want.
2. Look for new listings. You can get great deals on new listings. These are places that have had few or no guests before. The price is usually lower and have flexible cancellation policies.
3. Search for an “entire place.” When filtering your search results, don’t hesitate to check the “entire home/apt” box under “room type.” These listings give you more space and privacy for the price. Some of these include detached garages renovated into an apartment.
4. Ask your host for recommendations. If you’re looking for great local food or want something less “touristy” to do- ask your host! They will know the best spots and attractions you should visit during your stay.
5. Read carefully. Make sure you read through all the amenities, cancellation policy, and description. Look through all of the photos on the listing (they should have nothing to hide). This helps you have clear, realistic expectations for what you will find upon arrival.
6. Research the surrounding area. Airbnb will show an approximate location of your listing on the map, b make sure you do a Google search of the neighborhood and city you will be staying in. Is it a high-crime area? Is it close enough to your business destination? Is there easy access to public transportation? You can even use Google Street View to scope it out. This can make or break it for where I decide to stay.
7. Ask your friends. When my friends use Airbnb, I always ask if they would recommend me staying there (and if they would stay there again). I have them send me the link to the listing for my future reference. It gives me of peace of mind to know that someone I trust has stayed there before and has had a good experience.
You can use Airbnb to book your stay for my next training workshop. Check out my training schedule to see the location of my next WordPress or digital marketing seminar. And remember . . . get your airbnb coupon code for $40 travel credit toward your first adventure. Click HERE to visit airbnb.