$20/hour plus opportunities for commission
(20-30 hrs per week)
Permanent – Part-time
Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Flex-time)
EJ&A values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. EJ&A is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
The Online Resource Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, organize, update and manage digital files.
- Create reports, spreadsheets and invoices.
- Manage and edit client WordPress websites.
- Website crisis management and troubleshooting
- Headline and description writing for products and services
- Create website backups
- Manage client Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Engage in direct, pro-active, and consistent communication with clients
- Create timelines for projects and tasks
- Estimate time required for short term and long term project completion
- Proposal writing, price estimates
- New Client Onboarding
- Commitment to meeting promised deadlines.
- Sending occasional payment reminders to clients
- Basic photo editing (Crop, Scale, Resize)
- Problem solving, online research, and solution evaluation
- Participation at team meetings
- Collaboration with peers to achieve larger company goals
- Use of LOOM screen recording software for internal and client communication
- An aptitude for technology
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience and maturity
- Efficient and accurate typing skills (minimum 45 wpm)
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management and completion skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Own a modern laptop which can be used for work purposes
- WordPress Website editing experience
- Proficiency with Zoom
Other interest or experience preferred but not required:
- Hospitality, Bank Teller, or Research work experience
- Copywriting experience
- Social Media Management experience
- Digital Marketing experience
- Google Business Apps experience
- Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator experience
- Video editing interest or experience
- Podcasting interest or experience
If this describes you and you are excited about this opportunity then please complete our online application.