Part-time Administrative Assistant (16-20 hrs per week)
Have YOU been looking for a professional opportunity to grow your career, expand your knowledge and increase your influence on small businesses?
We are WP Artisans, a small team of savvy website consultants located in the Greater Columbus Ohio area, and we’re looking for the right people to join our dynamic team and support our rapid growth.
If You’re the Administrative Assistant We’re Looking for…
- You will be a positive, decisive team player who is passionate about small business.
- You will be a self-motivated worker.
- You will support the success of others while helping businesses reach benchmarks and achieve their goals through dependability and responsive action to requests.
- You will enjoy interacting with people and have exceptional communication skills that demonstrate creativity, phone presence, & people skills.
- You’ll have confidence, leadership and demonstrated success that encourages you to be proactive when problem solving.
- You will take ownership of your job, which is reflected in through thorough follow up on outstanding projects/tasks.
- You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and customer service is key to your success.
- You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all – ready to learn, grow and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Collect, organize, update and manage files.
Create reports, spreadsheets and contracts.
Manage staff schedules and appointments.
Headline and description writing for products and services
Minor website editing tasks
Social Media posting and management
An aptitude for technology
2 year degree or equivalent experience and maturity
Efficient typing skills
Professional phone etiquette
Writing and editing skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Local commute (Greater Columbus Area)
Preferred experience or interests:
Social Media management experience
WordPress website editing experience
Google Business Apps experience
Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator experience
If this ad describes YOU and you are excited about this opportunity then call our office by 5:00 pm on Thursday July 19th at 5:00 PM (614) 686-3232 to be considered for an interview to be scheduled on Monday July 23rd.